Select To Get Started:
The Cumberland County School's Student Records Center is responsible for the permanent archiving of student cumulative records of former CCS students. Cumulative records are maintained for students who attended CC from the late 1880’s to present day. Records for each CCS school the student attended may include a listing of classes completed, grades, test scores, immunization records and graduation status.
Note Please note the information below:
- Phone, fax and email requests will no longer be accepted.
- If you have graduated within the past year, please contact your High School directly
- Requests can only be processed for Cumberland County Schools (no private schools)
- WE DO NOT HAVE COPIES OF DIPLOMAS.
- Please allow 1–3 business days to process student record orders
- We cannot fax or email transcripts
- Requests for information must be completed online and will be processed on normal business days during normal business hours (Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-4:00 PM).
- Current Students may request an official transcript only. Currents Students are granted 5 free official transcripts before incurring charges.
- Click the appropriate link button to request information.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|High School Transcript / Verification of Graduation||$10.00 ea|
|Immunization Record (1995-2012)||$10.00 ea|
|Disability Documentation||$10.00 ea|
The Following May Be Requested by Current Students:
|Official High School Transcript||$10.00 ea|
Note Current Students may request an official transcript only. Currents Students are granted 5 free official transcripts before incurring charges.
|High School Transcript||$20.00 ea|
|Verification of Graduation||$20.00 ea|
|Disability Documentation||$20.00 ea|
Student Records Center
Cumberland County Schools
810 Gillespie Street
Fayetteville, NC 28306
Note Current students should contact their school's Counseling Department.
For Technical Support, Contact:
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM